Sunday, January 17, 2010

Scorpios and Sexual Healing

Ok, so Scorpios are not known to be shy in the bedroom. I think this has 2 purposes. First, Scorpios have issues with feelings of abandonment and rejection that stem from experiences in their childhood, and many times are carried with them into adulthood. Thus, they have learned to perfect their sexual skills as a way to keep lovers around, to lessen the chances of abandonment. Whether this is conscious or not is arguable. Secondly, and more importantly Scorpios can become healed (even if its just temporary) and renewed through sexual intimacy. Think about it, they get to merge (Scorpio) with another, which is their deepest desire. Scorpios really want to be deeply bonded to and intensely loved by another, and sex can act as a doorway into that experience. During sex, Scorpios have the opportunity to momentarily forget about their painful experiences and get lost in the present moment. The body becomes the focal point and all of the sensory experiences that accompany sexual intimacy. They jump out of the past pain and into the present pleasure. Here the Taurus polarity comes in to play and dances with the Scorpio polarity to create a healing. Taurus is all about grounding into the Earth plane through present moment awareness and all of the sensory experiences that accompany Earthly life. Feeling all of the rich sensory experiences life has to offer is what helps us humans ground into the body. Sex is rich sensory experience that can help pull Scorpios out of their pain (created by their past memories and emotions) and into their bodies and into the present, where the past disappears. Sex with someone they trust and are deeply bonded to(very important for Scorpios) can be a very healing and cathartic experience for these people.

We humans are more than our pain, we are Spirit. We can only touch the realm of Spirit through being present here and now....detached from our thoughts and emotions, which are transient and fleeting. It's not avoiding pain, its about seeing beyond it...that we are not our pain at the core. We are Spiritual beings residing in the body. All of our painful experiences are not the essence of who we really are. Many times Scorpios are emersed in their pain, or its seething just below the surface of their awareness, ready to explode. Sex with a loving, bonded, committed partner can start a Scorpio on a conscious path to healing, taking one from the past pain into the present joy of loving and merging with another soul.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, this is of no relevance to your topic but I just thought I'd let you know that I'm following your blog because I am pretty interested on another take on my sign and how that relates to my personality/social interactions/etc. I have a lot of scorpio in my chart (about halfish on the planets I think) and actually posted it on my blog. (that is if you are interested in checking it out.)

    Anyways, I hope that you will continue posting and I will continue reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megann! Im very glad that you follow my blog! I will have to check out your blog and your chart! Scorpios have it a bit rough sometimes...they are always being pushed to rise above their shadow side. Their buttons seem to be much more easily pushed than others...their wounds simmer just below the surface. I am a scorp. moon with other scorp influences. Personally, I love other scorpios...full of character and depth...and strength. I would much rather have their company over others!!

    Be Well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gosh! I love this post! I'm a scorpio sun and I have libran air, so the libran influence loves romance, prettiness and niceness and scorpio loves deep connections. I would love it if you followed my blog as well at
    www.notesfromaprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Aasana! Thank you for your comments! I will check out your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog regarding sex instruction Thanks for sharing this valuable blog post with us.

    ReplyDelete